Friday, July 18, 2008

7 Steps To Financial Freedom Seminar in Pt Moresby


I conducted the "7 Steps To Financial Freedom" seminar again in Port Moresby from 10-12 July for Hastings & Deering. Forty-six employees from the company's Parts & Services Division and some of their spouses attended the seminar. The response was very positive.

The next one is scheduled for 15-16 August in Moresby and 19-21 August in Tabubil, followed by Kokopo and Lihir later in the year. This will be my first time to travel to the mining townships of Tabubil and Lihir Island so I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Hi Tim,

Read Malum's story about some of your work with the locals. Good stuff!!. I have been assisting some folks in the Chuave District with similar efforts.

Have added a link to your blog on mine (http://www.trupela.com) which is a blog about my adventures in PNG as a volunteer.

Warm regards,

R

Robert said...

Apologies Tiri,

I called you Tim in my previous comment and just wanted to stand corrected - I was re-reading the story from Malum and felt the need to re comment.

Warm regards,

R