I am developing the following workshops and seminars:
* - Academic Excellence Workshop. This is a 5-Day Workshop for Students which I plan to conduct during school holidays. This workshop will help all students to do well in school. Major topics will include goal-setting, study planning, time management, revision and exam techniques, etc
* - Seven Steps To Financial Freedom. This is a one and half day workshop aimed at empowering working people to become better money managers, with the ultimate aim of becoming financially free. Financial success is presented as a logical, 7-step process.
* - Memory Enhancement Seminar. This is a one-day seminar aimed at helping students to improve their ability to store and retrieve information, in other words, to improve their memory.
* - Personal Goal-Setting. A one-day seminar to motivate people to set personal goals in any area of life. Highlights include the reasons why goals are vital, how to set goals, and how to achieve them.
* - Work Habits Employers Look For In Their Employees. This one-day seminar seeks to highlight the major work habits all employers want from their employees. Most people under-perform not because of lack of knowledge and skills, but due to bad habits, which consist of their thoughts, actions and attitudes. This is a seminar every employer would want to send their employees to.
* - Why You Should Become Your Own Boss. This seminar aims at inspiring students, the unemployed and even the employed, to consider becoming self-employed. The country is faced with with a high level of unemployment (90% of working-age people do not have a paid job). My objective is to get as many people as possible to create their own jobs rather than look for jobs. The basic premise of the seminar is that the answer to unemployment is not employment but self-employment.
* - How To Start A Business. People who attend the "Why You Should Become Your Own Boss" seminar will want to know how to do it. This seminar will highlight the practical steps involved in starting a business, from identifying the problems of society and hence the opportunities, to research and business planning, to raising funds, and actually establishing the business.
* - Real Estate Investing Seminar. Real Estate is the wealth base of the rich. This seminar will highlight the advantages of real estate to other investment options, how banks view real estate, how to leverage the bank's money to gain control over properties, how to calculate the financials of each investment, etc. I see this seminar becoming popular in PNG.
* - Stock Market Investing Class. This will be a weekend seminar which covers the basics of what stock markets are, how they are organised, how they operate, and how people can make money buying and selling shares. I see this seminar becoming very popular in PNG.
* - Biblical Principles for Wealth Building. This seminar is aimed at the Christian community. The Bible talks a lot about money matters and the place of wealth and riches in the lives of Christians. Most Christians fear becoming wealthy because of such scriptures as 1 Timothy 6:10, which states, "The love of money is the root of all evil.", or Matthew 7:24 which says "You cannot serve both God and money". Another verse is "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go into the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24) But many other scriptures indicate that it is God's will for his children to prosper and succeed in every area of life including financially. Many Biblical characters were very rich (e.g. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, King David, etc)but were also men of great faith. The seminar provides a balanced Biblical view of wealth and prosperity. It also focuses on how Christians can prosper financially.
Watch this site for exact dates and venues.
Visit this blog for more details.
Penrith rout PNG for NRL interstate title
1 month ago