Friday, August 22, 2008

Upcoming Books

I plan to publish at least 2 more books before the end of 2008. The titles are "Be Your Own Boss Volume 2" and "Why Study Hard?". Both books are only a few chapters away from being completed. (BYOB Vol 1 will have to be reprinted this year as well, along with "Young Money").

The first draft of "Why Study Hard?", which is the first of 4 books which I plan to write in a series to be called the "Academic Excellence Series", will be ready by the end of this month. This book will provide 12 reasons why students must study hard and do well in their school work. I am confident that the book will be a source of inspiration to all students in the country. I have used many personal stories to illustrate to students that doing well in school has many personal benefits for them.

This book will be followed by another one which will provide tips on how students can score good marks. The third book in the series will focus on the major distractions students face and how to deal with them, while the 4th discusses the importance of books and reading.

As I was flying back from Tabubil after conducting a seminar there, another book came to me. "Came to me" is the best way I can describe the thoughts that flooded my mind as I was sitting on the plane during the 2-hour flight. I scribbled the title and the chapters on an envelope. The book is to be titled "20 Money Mthys of the Poor". I will highlight at least 20 myths or misconceptions that people in PNG and other parts of the world have about money, which prevents them from managing, saving and investing their own money. I can already see the book shattering many peoples' beliefs and freeing them from self-imposed limitations and mental blocks which keep them in poverty and struggle. It is a book aimed at getting people from "poor" mindsets and habits to "rich" habits. If I can write fast enough (with the seminars taking up time, etc), I should have this book out early next year.

Finally, while conducting the "7 Steps To Financial Freedom" seminars, another interesting book idea has come to me. If I do write this book, it will be titled "How To Make Money Work For You Instead Of You Working For Money". We'll see how we go on that one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good......

Dr Purva Pius said...

Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Dr Purva Pius said...

Am so happy and thankful to God for what he has done in my life,i am Mrs.Juliet Daniel from U.S.A after four years of seeking for loan online the internet Scammers has succeeded in taking from me the sum of $13,000.00 without given me my loan, I lost every thing i have because of scam and ever since i was scared to make contact online concerning loan. One day, as i was browsing , i saw a comment by a woman Name Mrs Anna from Ukraine thanking the Dr Purva Pius Loan Company for lending a loan saying that if there is any one who also need loan are to contact the company and they will surly lend anybody loan so i took there email and i contacted them we had every agreement to pay back the loan and i submitted my bank account to them and they told i will receive my loan in 24 hours and to my greatest shock, exactly 24 hours, my bank send me an alert of confirmation that the Dr Purva Pius Loan Company has transfer my loan amount of $87,000.00 dollars to my account am so happy and i want to use this medium to advice every one who is in need of loan or You have been scam in the past worry no more contact the very right company who can lend out loan on(urgentloan22@gmail.com). and please beware of internet scams most of this Email of lenders you see online are all scams so contact the Dr Purva Pius Loan Company because they are capable of given you your loan thanks. contact Email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)