Friday, November 13, 2009

Financial Freedom Seminars

I conducted two rounds of "Financial Freedom Seminars" at the Barrick Kainantu Gold Mine during the past 2 weeks. The program involved classroom motivational lectures and one-on-one discussions. The impact has been immediate, with many positive stories coming out of these seminars. I will relate some testimonies in one of my future articles. The management has been so impressed with the positive outcome that they are considering arranging for me to conduct the seminar at Porgera Gold Mine in 2010.

The next one is with the Investment Promotion Authority (IPA) in Port Moresby. I have been advised that about 60 people have registered to participate in the seminar. I am looking forward to it.

PNG Power Limited has approached me for the possibility of me conducting the seminar for its employees. I trust that this will go ahead in 2010.

No comments: