Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where To Purchase My Books

I have received many queries from interested readers throughout the country on where they can get hold of my books. For those interested readers, I wish to advise that I am working with the following bookshops:

* Theodist Limited, Port Moresby

* Christian Books Melanesia, Mount Hagen

* Christian Boosk Melanesia, Wewak

Readers in other centres can purchase copies from me. I normally add K10 to the price of each book to cover postage anywhere in Papua New Guinea. I do not know what prices the bookshops are selling the books at. My price is K40/copy for "Success After Graduation", "Young Money" and "Be Your Own Boss" (K50 including postage).

I have not sold any books to oversears buyers yet. But I am aware that some people have bought the books while in the country and taken them to other countries.

1 comment:

WarakambPNG said...

Hello for WAECA elites.
We have not read any of your books but they look inspiring.
We are adding you on our weblogs to follow. Our weblog is http://warakambpng.blogspot.com